7 New Millennial Staffs to Connect the President to the Youth
Sunday, November 24, 2019
Indonesian President Joko Widodo has just revealed 7 new special staffs coming from the millennial generation.
Jokowi said these staff are going to be the bridge for him to communicate to the youngsters in Indonesia. “They can be the bridge to young people, young students, and also the diaspora scattered in various places on the world,” he said after announcing this news at the Merdeka Palace in Jakarta.
The former governor of DKI Jakarta believes that they have fresh and creative ideas that can be later applied in government for the next five years. He also hopes that these seven youngsters will be able to provide breakthroughs and new innovations to develop Indonesia’s creative industry.
Here are the seven names of the staff:
1. Angkie Yudistia, Founder of Thisable Enterprise
2. Aminuddin Ma’ruf, ex President of Pergerakan Mahasiswa Islam Indonesia (PMII) during 2014-2017
3. Adamas Belva Syah Devara, Founder of Ruang Guru
4. Ayu Kartika Dewi, Founder of Sabang Merauke Movement
5. Putri Indahsari Tanjung, CEO & Founder Creativepreneur
6. Andi Taufan Garuda Putra, CEO Amarta
7. Gracia Billy Mambrasar, Papuan youth and Oxford University’s scholar
Writer: Dela Naufalia Fitriani
Editor: Olivia Elena Hakim
The F thing is a fashion fusion forward company of the traditional and the new. It is a community based fashion and lifestyle e-commerce and content platform aiming to help local businesses to grow at an international
level and to give positive impact to millennials through video and written content, we aim to be able to be the first and leading company to do so in the South East Asian market.
Subscribe our e-newsletter to get our latest updates!