After the fasting of Ramadan, a person should have prime health because the body has carried out a detoxification process, controlling blood sugar and cholesterol to the optimal peace of mind. However, the fact is, many people get the opposite health condition after the festivity of Eid.
Check out these 8 steps to reach a healthy bod, post-Eid:
1. Pay attention to food and drinks, especially the quality.
2. Pay attention to the number of calories from food or drink. Even if the smallest snack, such as sweets, contain lots of calories.
3. Try to consume only one type of side dish. If you have eaten huge Eid cake earlier, then reduce the rice during the meal later.
4. Avoid snacks that contain chocolate, cheese and fat. Fat has twice as many calories as carbohydrates.
5. Drink a lot, more than 2 liters per day.
6. Consume lots of fruits and vegetables. Try five servings during breakfast, lunch and dinner and between meals.
7. Keep doing sports activities or moving. If hospitality can be reached on foot, try to do it by walking.
8. Try to sleep at least 6 hours.