Step aside, dad sneakers! These might be just the hottest (but probably not the best-looking) things to be seen on the feet of fashionistas everywhere this season. Perching on the line of pretty and unsightly, these footwear have taken the world by storm. Check out the list and see if any of these might actually end up as your sole-mate (sorry we had to!)
- What happens when the bulky but comfy footwear meets a streetwear line? New York-based streetwear company Alife introduced their take on their streetwear version of Crocs in a series of designs earlier this month. The one that takes the cake in particular is the “Sport” Crocs, featuring the classic crocs with an attached tube sock. If you’re interested, this beauty can be yours for $140.
- Helmed by Demna Gvasalia, luxury design house Balenciaga’s Spring/Summer 2018 collection once again featured the colorful platform Crocs. The elevated Crocs made its debut last year at Paris Fashion Week in October, retailed for $850 and were sold out before they were officially released. Crocs are really making a comeback!
- We’re not sure how we feel about these Gucci‘s white Crystal Cage sandals. The crystals and the embellishments are really over the top for such a relaxed sling-back jelly footwear. These sandals can be yours for $650.
- Though technically not a fashion brand but rather a sport brand, we feel this one deserves a spot on the list. Nike’s ‘fanny-pack’ sandals are for those who love the fanny pack… but would rather wear it as footwear.
- Over the knee UGG boots as fashion? Yes, these boots stole the scene at Parisian brand Y Project’s fashion show back in January. Prices range from $270 to $1380.
- Elf shoes? Nope, these are just Loewe high top sneakers from their Spring 2018 collection. These green kicks will set you back $690.